My Etsy covets this week run from the truly delectable to the whimsical and the just plain obscure. A nice baker’s dozen of handcrafted and bespoke finds. Hope you see some delights and treasures here!
1. Delicate fingerless Black Rose gloves made from Venise lace, $15 USD by MetamorphDK
2. Sterling Silver Bat Skull Charm with Sterling Silver Chain, $80 USD by MiyuDecay
3. Hand painted scarf with wings and feathers in cotton voile, $48 USD by Shovava
4. Rose and Pistachio Raw Chocolate Bar, £3.50 GBP, from RawChocolate, Handmade artisan chocolate
5. Jorgen Jensen Denmark Pewter and Jet Glass Cabochon Modern Bracelet, $42 USD from eveMODERN
6. Black Satin Shrug – Made to Order, $125 USD, from decadentdesignz
8. ‘Ariel’ conjoined seahorse spyglass necklace, $190 USD. By BloodMilk
9. Lip Scrub Brown Sugar Vegan Organic Makeup Lip Balm, $7.00 USD, by CRUSHCOSMETICS
10. Cathedral Ring with Citrine and Diamonds, $3,500 USD by MetalCoutureJewelry
11. Craniometer -an instrument for measuring the human cranium or skull – vintage medical device, $999 USD, from briankubasco Museum Oddities
12. Aarre and Krogh Denmark Sterling Silver Modernist Leaf Brooch, $52 USD, from eveMODERN
13. Red flower vintage goddess photomontage digital art print, $24 uSD, from VoogsArt ‘
Don’t forget to check out the Etsy pages of these very talented artisans if you see something you like!