On February 21st, my Facebook page DANEE SUNSHYNE MAKEUP ARTIST hit 200 likes! Pop the corks!
To celebrate and to say a big ‘thank you’ I am hosting a giveaway of a special prize pack of some beautiful goodies from cult global brands MAC and Benefit, plus another couple of surprises.
All brand new , boxed and ready for one of my lucky subscribers to enjoy and primp with! Ooh la la indeed!
Here’s the loot:
1 x MAC Prep and Prime Beauty Balm (BB Cream) SPF 35 in Shade NW 25. 30ml (full size) RRP $30
If you have yet to dive into the wildly popular realm of beauty balms (BB cream) then let me just preface this by explaining that in a nutshell they are one major multi-tasking face product that imparts skincare benefits, along with concealing/foundation and moisturiser qualities. There are many on the market, literally hundreds, and the choices are virtually limitless. I’ve had varied success with a few different brands and they are a great lightweight alternative to richer and thicker foundations when you want to give your skin a bit of a break, but still want some coverage. This one by MAC works best as a face primer, alone or underneath a tinted moisturiser. Its soft, sheer shade of yellowed beige with soft shimmer-sheen. Lightly tinted in a nearly sheer beige tone to work on an array of complexions, it creamily re-texturizes the skin with the added bonus of high everyday UVA/UVB SPF 35 defense.
1 x Benefit Lip Plump. 7.0g Net. RRP $22
The brainchild of twin sisters Jean and Jane Ford, Benefit specialise in quick-fix products for beauty dilemmas. Benefit thrives on a quirky sensibility—a “laughter is the best cosmetic” policy that’s an extension of the founders’ own lighthearted approach to life. If you haven’t yet experienced Benefit for yourself, now is your chance to indulge in some of their cute-as-pie products with the irreverent names, feelgood philosophy and retro-styled, creative packaging.
For full, sexy lips use lip plump before lipstick. This neutral-toned lip enhancer helps to smooth and fill in fine lines while building up the contour of the lips, making them appear fuller and younger. This is the original lip plump since 1995! Contains jojoba oil, known to smooth and soften skin.
M.A.C Cream Colour Base (Colour Cream) in ‘Movie Star Red’ 3.2g Net. RRP $20
M.A.C’s creamy smooth cream blushes have reached near cult-status over the world and with good reason : they are so versatile, easy to apply, and they pack a punch. Guarantees to brighten up yours eyes, cheeks and lips. Their smooth, lightweight consistency means that with a light hand you can layer these up to build intensity. Just a tiny amount will give you a sheer hint of tint, or build the layers for a more intense pop of colour. It takes the tiniest dab on cheeks and blends really well. It has great staying power! The color has a much more magenta/pink hue than red and that is what makes it great for the cheeks. It is truly reminiscent of that beautiful old 30’s/40’s blush shade that all the actresses of the day wore. Works for a variety of skin colors from light to deep. Add a tiny dab on the lips and you’ll look like Botticelli’s Venus.
Nice? Nice. You want? You know it. So hop to it, here’s how to enter!
1. You must be a subscriber of my Facebook page and you must be 16 years or older to participate. Australian residents only.
2. Go to DANEE SUNSHYNE MAKEUP ARTIST and write “I want to win!” on my wall.
3. For extra entries, share the link to this comp on your wall with your friends and ask them to visit my page! Once they have they will need to follow the rules above- ie. LIKE my page and write “I want to win” on my wall, also letting me the name of their referer (ie YOU)
5. The more times you enter, the more chances you have to WIN! You can enter as many times as you like simply by asking your friends to like my page. The more people you refer, the more entires you get. Boom!
6. This giveaway will close on March 21 at midnight AEDT.
7. I will choose the winner via Random.org and announce on my Facebook page and here on my blog.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Best of luck to you all!
Hugs, kisses and gratitude ❤